Walpurgis time
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Últimos temas
» I can see right through all your empty lies. ▬ Privado.
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeMiér Feb 26, 2014 7:14 pm por Erhard H. Rosenskjöld

» Busco mi propio contexto :X (0/muchos)
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeMar Feb 25, 2014 11:22 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» Tiempo al tiempo # Anni Bergman
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 7:52 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» "Sueña y serás libre en espíritu, lucha y serás libre en vida" # Anni
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» Registro de Quidditch.
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 7:24 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» Registro de curso.
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» Registro de pb.
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 7:16 pm por Annike G. Bergman

» Annike Bergman
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 5:37 pm por Purity

» Registro de cargos y empleos.
You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Icon_minitimeLun Feb 24, 2014 3:52 am por Purity

You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs]

You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs] Empty You don't have to believe me but the way I, way I see it. Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back. [Karin's Rs]

Mensaje por Karin L. Erlander Vie Feb 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Karin L. Erlander
Life goes on, gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly, every tear a waterfall

Digna Eldesson, Karin es espontánea y decidida. Vive el momento al máximo y aprovecha el presente porque sabe, ella mejor que nadie, que el futuro es siempre cambiante e incierto. Huye del pasado y no se detiene ni un instante, su vida es movimiento constante. De día es una joven divertida, carismática, franca y aventurera; de noche es aquella figura insomne acurrucada en la cama con encantamientos silenciadores alrededor de las adoseladas cortinas, un pálido y corrompido reflejo de sí misma que no muestra ante nadie. Enigmática, misteriosa y reservada con sus cosas y sin embargo gran confidente y apoyo incondicional. Impulsiva, rebelde, atrevida y poco dada a sentimentalismos, su meta es ser quien quiere ser y no quien los demás quieren que sea.

Karin, Néa
21 años
10º
Eldesson
Oren
pura

X + Y

Relación aquí.
©BAD BLOOD
Karin L. Erlander
Karin L. Erlander
Eldesson + medium